Hey! Not sure when the when in Cologne is( only the one in Berlin I know for sure ), but I can post it here when I find out when:)
I’m done with those. Just give me the fucking iPad for being awesome.
These numbers are somewhat frightening…
- The average US household has 2.5 TV sets
- 31% of Americans own four or more TVs.
- The average American watches 35.6 hours of TV week, or close to the equivalent of a full-time job.
- Looking at age demographics, Americans older than 65 watch…
haha. really? thanks. you’re amazing babe.
- “Copenhagen will be deprived of its Little Mermaid for six months, and we thought we should replace it. It’s April Fools, after all!” Hanne Strager, the head of exhibitions at the Natural History Museum of Denmark, told AFP.
The replacement — which even had a skeleton fish tail — was placed in the same position as the Little Mermaid and sat in her vacant spot for two hours, to the delight of tourists.
How symbolic of the European (and world) economic state.